Outrageous Anecdotes 44: Choose Your Own Bible Adventure
This episode we talk about how things would be different if the bible was written as a choose your own adventure, printer problems, bone eating and more.
About DevinDevin, the mastermind behind most things on here on the website has almost no free time! He spends what little time he isn’t studying, recording podcasts, editing videos or writing articles for this site, on watching TV, playing video games, reading books and being a general nerd. Devin loves table-top roleplaying games, non-laugh track comedies, dark fantasy, science fiction, roleplaying, and puzzle video games, and really anything else you see on wegetgeek.com.
Top Posts & Pages
Blogs worth checking out.
- http://t.co/yKAd0Cwse3 2 hours ago
- That's not the way the world works. That's never the way the world's worked. Tweets come from the world, not the other way around...som ppl 15 hours ago
- .@guacmomma you are a fucking psychopath. I want the world to know you are frikin with the world just so you can tweet about it. 15 hours ago
- About Time ends with a Ben Folds song. Not quite God Only Knows but still. Great movie 15 hours ago
- @Shkungie Me and Tim said that no joke 2 days ago 15 hours ago