Outrageous Anecdotes 44: Choose Your Own Bible Adventure
This episode we talk about how things would be different if the bible was written as a choose your own adventure, printer problems, bone eating and more.
About dwashbaDevin, the mastermind behind most things on here on the website has almost no free time! He spends what little time he isn’t studying, recording podcasts, editing videos or writing articles for this site, on watching TV, playing video games, reading books and being a general nerd. Devin loves table-top roleplaying games, non-laugh track comedies, dark fantasy, science fiction, roleplaying, and puzzle video games, and really anything else you see on wegetgeek.com.
Top Posts & Pages
Blogs worth checking out.
- THATS ME THAT MY BUTTTTTT RT @guacmomma: "I really just like the idea of a butt on the microphone" 46 minutes ago
- buddy your yojng boy abd gboya fogoa tha on the al today 53 minutes ago
- WE just NIck Hof style SCRAPPED EVERYTHING 1 hour ago
- RT @princessthot: I am taking a break, RT this and i'll send the first 10k people to rt this $5k as soon as I am back. #AskHannaForCash 4 hours ago
- @guacmomma now it jst looks like you cut in in fourths. Wat you need is a plastic sheet to wrap it in and somewhere no one will look to bury 6 hours ago