Outrageous Anecdotes 38: Can’t Retcon the Bible
About DevinDevin, the mastermind behind most things on here on the website has almost no free time! He spends what little time he isn’t studying, recording podcasts, editing videos or writing articles for this site, on watching TV, playing video games, reading books and being a general nerd. Devin loves table-top roleplaying games, non-laugh track comedies, dark fantasy, science fiction, roleplaying, and puzzle video games, and really anything else you see on wegetgeek.com.
Top Posts & Pages
Blogs worth checking out.
- Swam ashore, man, line a duck; i can swim like a duck, I'll be sworn. - Shakespeare's best line 1 day ago
- true love http://t.co/A6Sg6wy7IH 1 day ago
- Had enough of love poems? Try hate poetry! devincurtis.com/2015/08/28/try… 2 days ago
- devincurtis.com/2015/08/26/the… The Will of Jeff 4 days ago
- RT @ortoslon: "Frequency-Shaped Cat Purr Noise Generator" mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/… 5 days ago