Let’s Play Earthbound 48:Quite Flaccid
We get some snakes, fight some hieroglyphs, and some mummies. Plus we get stumped by sound effects.
About dwashbaDevin, the mastermind behind most things on here on the website has almost no free time! He spends what little time he isn’t studying, recording podcasts, editing videos or writing articles for this site, on watching TV, playing video games, reading books and being a general nerd. Devin loves table-top roleplaying games, non-laugh track comedies, dark fantasy, science fiction, roleplaying, and puzzle video games, and really anything else you see on wegetgeek.com.
Top Posts & Pages
- Supernatural Season 2:Watch it/ Skip it Guide
- Supernatural Season 1:Watch it/ Skip it Guide
- 9 Reasons to Watch Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Putting the Savage(Worlds) in our Heroes: Samus
- The Ultimate Crazy Anime Descriptions?! Japan Power at the MAX
- I just want to be friends: A World of Warcraft Story Part II
- RT @scottjohnson: Crazy how much of a difference one letter can make. (look for it.) imgur.com/shmvdrz 22 minutes ago
- Talking to Nick is like a fever dream through text. 1 hour ago
- wegetgeek.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/yeezus… 2 hours ago
- @brandon_saya Thanks. 4 hours ago
- Kanye West 16 hours ago